Table of Contents
- January 2007: GIMF Announces Release of New "Mujahideen Secrets" Software
- January 2008: Al-Ekhlas Announces Release of "Mujahideen Secrets 2" Software
- January 2009: GIMF Forum Posts Video Guide to Online Security
- September 2009: TRSC Releases "Mobile Secret" for Encryption on Cell Phones and PDAs
- October 2009: AQAP Leader and Former Osama bin Laden Secretary Nasir Al-Wuheishi Discusses Email Encryption
- September 2010: New Online Jihadi Group to Crowdsource Technical Expertise for Mujahideen - Including Disseminating "Mujahideen Secrets" Encryption Software
- 2010-2011: Anwar Al-Awlaki Provides Encryption Tools to His Followers
- AQAP, Al-Awlaki Provide Encryption Information For Followers in the West, Allowing Easy Communication
- Summer 2010: Inspire Magazine Issue I Includes Article Titled "How To Use Asrar Al-Mujahiden: Sending and Receiving Encrypted Messages"
- Fall 2010: Inspire Magazine Issue II Includes Article Titled "ASRAR AL-MUJAHIDEEN Terr0r1st Extras 2.0"
- March 2011: Inspire Magazine Issue V Invites Readers To "Send Your Questions to Sheikh Al-Awlaki" - via Encrypted Email Messages
- Testing Inspire's Encryption Code to Contact Al-Awlaki
- Appendix I: Inspire Magazine Issue I Provides Six Steps to Encrypt Files for Communication Purposes
- Appendix II: Inspire Magazine Issue II Provides Three More Steps to Protect Files Including File Shredding and Warns to be Careful of Intelligence Services
The full text of this post is available to subscribers.
Please login or register to request subscription information from MEMRI