Today, #GivingTuesday, please support the MEMRI End-of-Year Fundraising Campaign. We need your donation so that we can fully fund our projects for 2015.
MEMRI is a 501 (c)(3) organization. Your donations are fully tax-deductible for 2015.
SO FAR IN 2015, MEMRI HAS PUBLISHED:
· More than 300 Special Dispatches
· 75 Inquiry & Analysis reports
· 458 MEMRI TV clips
· 822 Jihad & Terrorism Threat Monitor (JTTM) reports
· 348 Cyber Jihad Lab (CJL) reports
· 29 MEMRI Daily Briefs
· 652 MEMRI reports sent by e-mail
· In the last 3 months alone, MEMRI TV clips were viewed by nearly 43 million people online.
EVERY DAY, SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, 365 DAYS A YEAR, MEMRI SENDS YOU OUR RESEARCH
Twenty-four hours a day, MEMRI researchers around the world are monitoring, translating, and analyzing thousands of sources - printed, televised, and online - to make sure you receive, directly to your inbox, our translations and analysis of the latest developments in the Arab and Muslim world. MEMRI releases this information before anyone else, and no other organization does the work that we do.
But producing and distributing our reports and video clips and maintaining our websites are a very costly endeavor. PLEASE DONATE TODAY.
· MEMRI TV Project - MEMRI TV monitors and translates nearly 100 Arab and Iranian channels around the clock. This project is a major resource for researchers from government, academia, legislatures, and the media, providing them with a much deeper understanding of complex situations than they can obtain from other sources.
· The Tom Lantos Archives on Antisemitism and Holocaust Denial - The Archives focus on the continuous and ubiquitous expressions of antisemitism and Holocaust denial across the Arab and Muslim world, in addition to hosting an annual event on Capitol Hill to release a report on the past year's antisemitic activity. This year's speakers included Rep. Brad Sherman, member of House of Representatives Committee on Foreign Affairs; Sen. John McCain, Chairman of the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee; Sheikh Hassen Chalghoumi, the Imam of Drancy, Paris; and others.
· Iran Studies Project - Now focusing on the JCPOA and its implementation, or lack thereof, by Iran; Iran's growing presence in Syria; its continued pursuit of its missile program; and vital issues within the country that impact the region and the entire world.
· Jihad & Terrorism Studies - Examining the growth and emergence of terror tactics, including cyber warfare, as well as methods, including the use of social media and encrypted communications for recruiting, indoctrination, and encouraging lone-wolf attacks.
· Cyber & Jihad Lab - Monitoring, tracking, translating, and researching cyber jihad originating from the Middle East, Iran, South Asia, and North and West Africa.
· The Reform Project - Continuing to identify voices of reform that question tradition and undermine the status quo throughout the region, and covering the still-reverberating impact of the Arab Spring.
· South Asia Studies Project - The situation in South Asia is progressively deteriorating towards jihadism and sectarian hatred and violence are surging, as President Obama announces plans to keep troops in Afghanistan.
The demand for MEMRI research from legislative, law enforcement, military, and media organizations is increasing exponentially. Your donation will help us meet this demand - and if you already donate perhaps you could consider increasing your donation to MEMRI this year, or even making it a recurring monthly donation to help us keep our costs as low as possible.