This year, MEMRI marks its 15th anniversary. Since our founding, we have published over 5,000 print media translations, 1,000 analysis reports, and 4,000 translated TV clips, and welcomed millions of visitors to our websites – and for this extensive effort we have relied solely on the generosity of our donors.
As a valued reader of MEMRI, you already know that producing and distributing MEMRI research while maintaining the numerous MEMRI websites is an increasingly costly undertaking. That is why your support is so vital to MEMRI at this crucial time. PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING US NOW.
With the holiday season already upon us, and the end of the year fast approaching, we are counting on your support to help us meet our end-of-year financial obligations for 2013. We would also like to ask you to consider making your gift a recurring one, so that your support of MEMRI will continue into the coming year.
IF YOU DONATE TO MEMRI BY DECEMBER 31, 2013, YOUR DONATION WILL, OF COURSE, BE TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
SUPPORT OUR WORK
Your support for MEMRI allows us to directly assist the following groups on a day-to-day basis:
- The U.S. Armed Forces: Highest echelons of the U.S. Army, Navy, Marines, and Air Force.
- The U.S. Congress: MEMRI briefs both sides of the political aisle in Congress. This includes Majority and Minority staff of numerous influential committees, including the Senate Armed Services, Homeland Security and Government Affairs, Intelligence, and Foreign Relations as well as the House Armed Services, Homeland Security, Foreign Affairs, and Intelligence.
- Federal agencies such as the White House; DOD; DHS; FBI; Department of State; DOJ; TSA; and others.
- State and local authorities in all 50 states, on matters related to law enforcement, homeland security and counterterrorism.
- Western government agencies continue to use MEMRI on a daily basis.
- Academia – over 500 universities, colleges, and other institutes of higher education worldwide.
- Leading media outlets, both print and television – including The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, The New York Times, NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, CNN, and others – All request MEMRI research every day.
There are only two weeks left in 2013; if you have not already done so, please consider making a tax-deductible donation today. To those of you who have sent in donations by check: We thank you and want you to know that we are currently processing these donations.
In gratitude for your consideration,