The following reports are complimentary offerings from MEMRI's Jihad and Terrorism Threat Monitor (JTTM). For JTTM subscription information, click here.
More reports on Issue X of Inspire will be published today.
MEMRI offers an additional option for jihad and terrorism news – the Global Jihad News (GJN) website. Access is by annual subscription, available for $360 at the MEMRI E-Store.
Note to media and government: For a full copy of these reports, send an email with the title of the report in the subject line to [email protected]. Please include your name, title, and organization in your email.
- Issue X Of 'Inspire,' AQAP's English-Language Magazine, Includes Further Strategies For Lone-Wolf Attacks, And A Call To Assassinate President Obama And Other World Leaders – A Review
- AQAP Releases Issue X Of Its English-Language Magazine 'Inspire,' Calling To Assassinate Top U.S., British, And French Heads Of State And Politicians
- Inspire X "Open Source Jihad" Calls To Assassinate Top U.S., British, And French Heads Of State And Politicians
- Inspire X Eulogizes AQAP English-Speaking Operative Abu Yazeed Al-Qatari, Described As Close Friend To Slain American Jihadis Samir Khan, Anwar Al-'Awlaki
- In Exclusive Interview In Inspire X, American Al-Qaeda Operative Adam Gadahn Tells 'Governments Of The Crusader West' To Withdraw From Islamic Lands; Says Arab Spring, Economic Crisis Signs Of Their Dwindling Power, Muslims' Ascendancy
- Editor Yahya Ibrahim In Inspire X: 'Muslims Chant Sheikh Usama's Name... To Send A Clear Message To The Enemies Of Islam That Although You Killed Him, His Legacy Lives On'