Tell Your Local & Federal Reps about MEMRI
There are many different ways in which you can be of assistance to your state and local government and law enforcement officials in their counter-terrorism efforts.
- Suggest to your elected official or local law enforcement personnel to contact MEMRI to set up a tailored briefing from one of its experts.
- Suggest to your elected official or local law enforcement personnel, if interested, to contact MEMRI's Government Relations Department so MEMRI can provide them with the latest research from the Middle East, Afghanistan, and Pakistan that impacts government action.
- Suggest to your elected official or local law enforcement personnel to subscribe to MEMRI's free e-mail lists which offer the latest translations and analysis about terrorism, anti-American sentiment, reform, and other events and trends from the Arab and Muslim world, including Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- Suggest to your elected official or local law enforcement personnel to subscribe to the Jihad and Terrorism Threat Monitor Website and/or Weekly E-Digest Newsletter, to help them keep up to date on threats posed by independent terror organizations as well as by state-sponsored terrorism.
- You may also want to consider sponsoring a subscription to MEMRI's JTTM Website for your elected official or local law enforcement personnel. Please contact MEMRI to find out more information on how to make this gift.
Below are some helpful links, and also information to help you find your federal and state government representatives: